Monday, December 5, 2011

I thought I would kick off this blog with a recap of one of my latest projects... holiday outfits for my twins... this was definitely a process, sometimes tedious, sometimes frustrating, but always (well almost always!) fun! Just after Halloween I got the brilliant idea to make a pettiskirt for my daughter for her christmas outfit, so I designed the rest around that idea. To go with the skirt was matching suspenders, for both the kids, a bow tie and driving cap for my son and a mini top hat fascinator for my daughter... so after a week of some hard work here is the finished product... and I have to say, not sure if I will ever make a pettiskirt again! I literally had nightmares about making one a few days after I finished (gather, sew, repeat. Gather, sew, repeat, etc., etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment